IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Feb 5 Father-Daughter Dance 7:00pm
- Feb 12 Hugs & Healthy Hearts at Heritage – Please send in new fuzzy socks for 3rd grade!
- Feb 15 School In Session: Calamity Make-Up Day
- Feb 17 PTO Meeting 7:00pm
- Feb 19 Third Grade Wax Museum
- Feb 29 Blood Drive
During the month of February we like to focus on making everyone’s heart happy!
For our Hugs and Healthy Hearts Valentine’s day activity this year, we will be filling warm fuzzy socks with small items and delivering them to the James Cancer Hospital. This donation from our Hearts will help to warm the Hearts (and Toes) of patients undergoing treatments at the James.
In order to make others’ hearts happy we need your help! We are asking for donations of the following items:
New Warm and Fuzzy Adult Socks. (similar to the pictures below)
Small items to fill the socks, some examples are:
● decks of playing cards
● hard candies
● packs of gum
● individually packaged tea bags
● Hot Chocolate Packets
● Any other small items that would fit inside the socks
We would appreciate all donations by February 8th. We will be filling them on February 12th at our Valentine’s Day celebration.
Thanks for helping us to warm the hearts of others!